Sonia Leong is a Cambridge-based artist and writer who belongs to the manga-inspired collective Sweatdrop Studios.
Her illustrations have been featured in the film Popcorn, the TV series The IT Crowd and on the covers of Walker Books' Girls FC series.
- Aya Takeo (Sweatdrop Studios)
- Cyborg Butterfly (Sweatdrop Studios)
- "Fatal Connection" (published in The Rising Stars of Manga United Kingdom and Ireland, Tokyopop)
- Love Stuffing (Sweatdrop Studios)
- Manga Life: Be Creative (Infinite Ideas)
- Manga Life: Find True Love (Infinite Ideas)
- Manga Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet (SelfMadeHero)
- "Model Behaviour" (published in Drop Dead Monstrous, Sweatdrop Studios)
- "Murder on the Dancefloor" (published in Sugardrops, Sweatdrop Studios)
- Once Upon a Time (Sweatdrop Studios)
- "Return to Chenezzar" (published in Pink is for Girls, Sweatdrop Studios)
- Satan's Amazon (Sweatdrop Studios, written by John Bamber)
- "Siren" (published in Comic Book Tattoo)