Nutty was a weekly comic published by DC Thomson from 16 February 1980 to 14 September 1985, when it merged with The Dandy.
- "Bananaman", its main strip and by far its most popular. Drawn by John Geering, survived Dandy merger.
- "Big 'n Bud", an observational humour double act
- "Blubba and the Bear", an Eskimo trying to stop a polar bear stealing his fish. Later reprinted in The Dandy
- "Cannonball Kid", young footballer, later reprinted as "Owen Goal" in The Dandy
- "Cuddles", a naughty baby, drawn by Barrie Appleby. Later moved to Hoot before joining Dimples as "Cuddles and Dimples" in The Dandy.
- "Dick Turban, Desert Highwayman"
- "Doodlebug", a bug who could draw things into existence with a magic pencil, drawn by Gordon Bell
- "Ethel Red", a Viking girl
- "General Jumbo" new series of the former Beano character, drawn by Sandy Calder
- "Horace Cope", a boy whose grandmother, Madam Zsa Zsa, is an astrologer
- "Jay R. Hood", "he's anything but good", a villainous child based on J. R. from Dallas, drawn by George Martin
- "Micro Dot", a girl with a computer, drawn by Gordon Bell
- "Mitey Joe, a small boy who wishes he was taller, drawn by John Geering
- "Nip and Rrip", a boy with a violent cat, drawn by George Martin
- "Peter Pest", a boy who constantly interrupted his sister's attempt to be alone with her boyfriends. Survived Dandy merger
- "Pig Tales", a family of pigs
- "Ron Brown's Schooldays", the adventures of a group of schoolkids
- "Samuel Creeps", a school swot who outwitted bullies
- "Scoopy", "the runaround hound with a nose for news", a dog journalist, drawn by Gordon Bell
- "The Snobbs and the Slobbs", a rich-family-versus-poor-family strip, drawn by John Geering. Survived Dandy merger
- "Snoozer", a boy who kept falling asleep, drawn by Gordon Bell
- "Stevie Starr", a young TV star who starred in a different show each week
- "Whoops-A-Daisy", a mischievous girl, drawn by Barrie Appleby
- "The Wild Rovers", a group of dogs who had comedy adventures
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.